Thank you for visiting this website, Carolinashoe.com (Carolina Footwear) values the privacy of our website visitors. Access to and use of the present site is subject to the following terms and conditions regarding intellectual property and copyrights, which must be adhered to. We therefore ask that you read the following carefully, because access and use of this site imply the acceptance of said conditions. You will only receive communication from the branded Web site you purchased or requested information from.
Information collected on this website will be used according to the following guidelines:
- Carolina Footwear collects individually identifiable information, and other information that can be associated with an identifier. This information is collected to provide information and services to website users, and to allow (Carolina Footwear, Carolinashoe.com, Shoeline.com) to (i) analyze and monitor consumer and customer activity; (ii) promote and support Carolina products; and (iii) develop a knowledge base regarding its Web site users and customers. Do not submit information that you do not want Carolinashoe.com or Shoeline.com to access.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
- When we ask for your personal information, it is so that we can provide a product or service to you and to communicate with you about those products and services. This may require us to share information with our business partners. For example, if you purchase goods through (Carolinashoe.com, Shoeline.com) like any other retailer we will have to provide your credit card information to our credit card processor and authenticator for payment purposes, and your name and address to the company that ships our merchandise.
- When we ask for your personal information, we also give you an option to opt out of additional uses of your personal information for marketing purposes. For example, (Carolinashoe.com, Shoeline.com) may from time to time send you an e-mail message informing you of on-line sales that you may be interested in hearing about. If you do not wish to receive such messages, please click on the appropriate box when providing your personal information. Also, when participating in surveys at Carolinashoe.com they are entirely an anonymous event. You will only receive communication from Carolinashoe.com and/or Shoeline.com that you purchased or requested information from.
- H.H.Brown Shoe Company, Carolina Footwear, Carolinashoe.com, Shoeline.com, may be required to disclose personal information without prior notice in response to law enforcement activity or other governmental request, to enforce its contract or property rights, or when otherwise required by law. Information we collect may also be transferred in connection with any sale or merger of the company or any division or business line of the company to which the information relates.
- To improve the products and services offered, Carolina Footwear may share data collected on Carolina and Shoeline websites with business partners such as designers, manufacturers and distributors and may furnish data to parties that provide support services for Carolina Footwear websites.
- Carolina Footwear intends to use commercially reasonable means to protect the integrity of its websites and the confidentiality of collected data. Carolina Footwear cannot provide absolute assurances against, and will not be liable for, any breaches of confidentiality due to system failures or unauthorized access by third parties.
- Carolinashoe.com and Shoeline.com websites are intended for use only by U.S. residents who are 13 years of age or older. If you are not a U.S. resident and 13 years of age or older, do not submit any information to any Carolina Footwear website.
- Carolina Footwear does not contain links to websites of retailers who are not affiliated with Carolina Footwear. Carolina Footwear is not responsible for the operation of or collection of any information from any websites operated by unaffiliated third parties.
- The information, photographs the products and, in general, all of the material contained in this site are intended solely for advertising and promotional use and may be used for personal reasons only. No commercial use of the material contained in this site is permitted and, in any case, any copy, even partial, of said documents must include information indicating that it is the exclusive property of (H.H. Brown Shoe Company, Carolina Footwear, Carolinashoe.com), as must any other notification regarding the property contained in the document itself.
- In particular, we call your attention to the fact that the trademarks "Carolina", "Carolina-Built for Work", "Redwoods", "Gold", "Workflex II", "4 x 4", "Gorilla" and all other graphic and/or figurative trademarks contained herein, whether registered or not, are and remain the exclusive property of (H.H. Brown Shoe Company, Carolina Footwear) and that it is expressly forbidden, for any reason or purpose, to use them even if for personal and non-commercial reasons, to reproduce, distribute, publish, broadcast or modify wholly or in part or sell the same
- The recording, saving in memory, copying, reproduction, further publication, exhibition, exposure, broadcast, distribution, transfer, translation, transposition, modification or sale, even in part, of the contents of the site (consisting of images, photographs, text, videos, trademarks and in general of any material or creative expression rendered accessible in this site), in any form and by any means (electronic, mechanical, by photocopy, print, microfilm, magnetic recordings, including CD-Rom, etc.) is strictly forbidden without the prior written consent of (H.H. Brown Shoe Company, Carolina Footwear). The material indicated above is the exclusive property of or is legitimately utilized by (H.H. Brown Shoe Company, Carolina Footwear), which provides no guarantees and declines any and all responsibility or liability for the use of all or part of the same.
- The user of the information and/or materials contained in this site takes sole and unconditional responsibility for any and all eventual losses, costs and damages, direct and/or indirect and of any nature and amount, which may result from the use of this site.
If you have questions or comments please contact us at toll free (800) 441-4319. Or you can email us at email@example.com
Consumer Return Policy Statement
H.H. Brown Shoe Company, Inc. produces quality footwear that serves many different purposes. We stand behind the products that we produce. At times, despite our best efforts to assure the best quality, a product purchased from a retailer may have a defect in materials and or workmanship as there are many components and processes that go into footwear manufacturing.
If a consumer believes that a manufacturer's defect has caused unusual wear or otherwise affects the use of the footwear, we require the consumer to return the footwear to the retailer where the footwear was originally purchased. The original selling retailer has its own policies and processes in place to satisfy the consumer including an initial inspection for normal wear. In the event that the selling retailer can not reasonably satisfy the consumer, that consumer may then contact the brand manufacturer. If someone other than the original purchaser contacts or attempts to contact H.H. Brown Shoe Company, Inc. or any of its divisions or affiliated companies, it will be necessary for us to receive the appropriate written authorization from the original purchaser authorizing H.H. Brown Shoe Company, Inc. to discuss the matter with the representative and to deal with the representative in resolving the matter.
Carolina Shoe Company requires that a consumer have the original sales receipt within one year of purchase and can identify the retailer that the footwear was purchased from. We may use reasonable efforts to contact that retailer on the consumer’s behalf to ensure full satisfaction. In the event that this is not possible the consumer may choose to return the footwear to us for inspection. If a determination is made that there is in fact a defect Carolina Shoe Company has, at its option, the right to either repair, prorate the value of the original purchase, as appropriate or replace the footwear with the same or comparably valued footwear. If no defect is apparent the inspected footwear will be returned to the consumer.
Jackman Works Pallet Wood Shot Glasses
Carolina giveaway pallet wood shot glasses built by Jackman Works are intended for decorative use only.