Product Details, Technology and Reviews
pickman ins int met details
MEN’S 10” WATERPROOF LACE TO TOE INSULATED INTERNAL METGUARD BOOT
- Black Oil Full Grain Stratum Leather Upper
- Matterhorn TigerTip®
- Steel Safety Toe Cap
- GORE-TEX® Breathable Waterproof Membrane
- D3O® Non-Metallic Internal Metguard
- 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation
- High-Visibility Reflective Strips
- Cambrelle® Breathable Moisture Wicking Lining
- Non-Metallic Puncture Resisting Insole
- Removable Polyurethane Insert
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Steel Shank
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Vibram® 1275 Olympia Rubber Outsole
- MADE IN USA with Global Parts
USA Made - Made in the USA with Global Parts. Footwear Manufactured in our Martinsburg, PA facility.
Waterproof GORE-TEX® - A separate waterproof bootie that fits inside the boot that keeps water and wind out, while letting the foot breathe. ©2013 W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. GORE-TEX® is a trademark of W. L. Gore & Associates.
Thinsulate Insulation™ - Insulation uses microfibers that trap dead air but do not absorb water, helping to keep feet warm even in damp conditions. Thinsulate™ is a trademark of 3M.
Vibram® - The Vibram® brand is recognized for its high performance soling products used in rugged, outdoor and service footwear. VIBRAM® and the Yellow Octagonal Label are registered trademarks of Vibram® S.p.A. of Italy. Quabaug Corporation, North Brookfield, MA, is the North American manufacturer of Vibram® soling products under exclusive license.
Steel Toe - Footwear that meets or exceeds the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of ASTM F2413-18.
Matterhorn TigerTip® - Our patented high-abrasion boot tip – a Matterhorn innovation – provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
Reviews for pickman ins int metWrite A Review
There are no product reviews at this time.