Product Details, Technology and Reviews
6" mining boot comp toe met details
MEN’S 6” WATERPROOF INTERNAL METGUARD MINING BOOT
- Black Oil Full Grain Leather Upper
- Abrasion Resistant Leather Vamp & Heel
- Matterhorn TigerTip®
- Composite Safety Toe
- Waterproof Scubaliner™
- Non-Metallic Internal Metguard
- High-Visibility Reflective Strips
- Taibrelle & Mesh Lining
- Non-Metallic Puncture Resisting Insole
- Removable Dual Density Foam Footbed
- Internal Polyurethane Midsole
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Heavy Duty Non-Metallic Shank
- Cement Construction
- Heavy Duty Rubber Outsole
Waterproof SCUBALINER™ - Carolina’s Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System.
Composite Toe - A Non-Metallic Safety Toe for environments where steel is not appropriate. Reduced cold-transfer in cooler environments and meets the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of ASTM F2413-18.
Electrical Hazard - Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
Matterhorn TigerTip® - Our patented high-abrasion boot tip – a Matterhorn innovation – provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
Puncture Resistant - Meets all current ANSI requirements for safety toe standards, Class 75.
Reviews for 6" mining boot comp toe metWrite A Review
There are no product reviews at this time.